- Gondola_People – Skiers and snowboarders excitedly await the opening of Heavenly – TRT: 22 seconds
- Gondola_Village – Gondola going up Heavenly; Heavenly Village shots – TRT: 23 seconds
- Ski_Bytes – Excited people talking about conditions – TRT: 21
- Ski_Establishers – Wide angle shots of skiing and snowboarding with Lake Tahoe – TRT: 25
- Ski_GroupAction - Multiple shots of groups of skiers and snowboarders– TRT: 26 seconds
- Ski_SingleAction – Shots of single skiers and snowboarders– TRT: 22 seconds
About Vail Resorts
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading mountain resort operator in the United States. The Company's subsidiaries operate the mountain resort properties of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone mountain resorts in Colorado, Heavenly Mountain Resort in the Lake Tahoe area of California and Nevada, and the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyo. The Company's subsidiary, RockResorts, a luxury resort hotel company, manages casually elegant properties across the United States and the Caribbean. Vail Resorts Development Company is the real estate planning, development and construction subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. Vail Resorts is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MTN). The Vail Resorts company website is www.vailresorts.com and the consumer website is www.snow.com.